KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Saturday, June 7, 2014

30 days of creativity- day 7

Went to a little art show today. Lillea got her face painted. Saw some friends. Forgot to take any pictures at all.

My friend gave me an amazing wooden box stuffed full of goodies including a wooden hand model ( I have always wanted one!) AND some awesome brushes. Squeeeeee so excited. I see lots of painting in my future.

Tonight I made a yummy dessert.

Strawberries, blueberries, coconut, marshmallows with handmade cream cheese icing and chocolate sauce.

Kind of a yummy fondue make your own dipped goodness thing.

I do not have a mixer. So I beat the frosting by hand  until smooth, all of that cardio grants me seconds, right?

Cream cheese frosting

1 8oz brick of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
2 tsps vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar.

The smart thing would be to let the butter and cream cheese come to room temperature. I am hardcore, I beat them boogers cold. Better for burning calories lol.

The chocolate is just chocolate chips and coconut oil melted together.

Anyhow. Some drawing later, maybe. If I am not on the floor moaning from eating too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment