KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Thursday, June 26, 2014

30 days of creativity- day 26

I try to live my life very ho hum. I try to not get excited because then it hurts to be let down or after the excitement things go back to normal and that is a let down.... better to stay mellow and happy....

Well... I can not help it. I am too excited for the Makers Faire! Squeeeeeeeeee!

Hands are hennad. Not as in-depth as I planned but for simple designs they are clean lined and dark.

Mummys are often found with hennad fingers and toes, so my tips are dipped. Oh the shades are beautiful!

I saw a photo of a mummy with hennad nails, they were the same shade as mine. Henna on nails is translucent and distinctive. Amazing how simply I was able to connect to a 3500 year old Egyptian.

I kind of look mummied too- lol

Anyhow. Squeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment