KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

30 days of creativity - day 17

Short post as I have to be back on the road in a few hours for another gig- car willing!

On the way to the gig today the car started to overheat. By the time I limped it to my gig I had smoke billowing from the hood. Spent some time debating to pop the hood and see flames or pretend I saw nothing, go in and hope insurance covers spontaneous combustion.

Finally calm and gather my wits, pop the hood, radiator fluid is squirting this way and that. Oh look, my much beloved Honda in pretending to be a geyser.

I leave it and go to work- lol. I mean, what else could I do?

I doodle on hands, shakey at first because of the car ordeal, finally calm down and set to work.

Beautiful bride, awesome hands. Had a lot of fun doing them. Really great couple.

Filled the car with fluids per the husband and limped home. My one hour gig turned into 6.

So hoping husband fixes the problem before I have to drive back to the city tomarrow.

One the way home I found a bull frog, super cool. Brought her home, the kids determined her gender and species. Then we let her go. Amazing creature.

Anyhow, up in a few for the next event.

1 comment: