KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

30 days if creativity, day 19

I feel like I did nothing, yet was busy all day long.

Spent today getting things ready for the Maker's Faire.

http://www.makerfairekc.com

Makers Faire is one of my favorite places
The talent, the creativity, the people, it is amazing!

This year at Union Station they are featuring an exhibit about King Tut. So to bring the thene into our booth, we are doing Egyptian themed information and crafts.

Henna was used in anchient Egypt, so it is simple to fold the two together.

I have been doodling a bit to try out the paper we will be using for our activity.

I got a beautiful Sari for Saturday. My dear friend Renna has starting an Indian Clothing business. Her basement is filled with the most beautiful clothes I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment