KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Saturday, June 21, 2014

30 days of creativity- day 20

Today was a day of creativity. It is about time....

Lillea had a friend over for much of the day. We painted, drew, played with stickers and  playdoh.  (I failed at the playdoh, my creation looked like a deformed penis. It got exponentially better when I stuck feathers in it. If something sucks, give it feathers. It is like the bandaid of the art world! Obviously sculptural work is not in my future!)

Caring for two preschoolers is always interesting and fast paced, but the creative ways they play and do art are so inspiring.

It was awesome to see how one was so meticulous with painting, and how the other sloshed it around. Then how the paint slosher was patient and deliberate with markers while the other was rushed and imprecise.

Then, after playing with a friend all day, Lillea passed out straight away. I was gifted several hours of completely uninterupted art time.

I am so happy and serene right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment