KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

30 days of creativity- day 23

The race to complete things for the Maker's Faire is on. 3 days, so ready.

Did a tinge of drawing. A zentangle snail and the start of some flowers.

I might leave these flowers plain, sometimes simplicity is best. I can not make up my mind. I might try to recreate the base so I can go farther without losing what I have.

I remember art class in primary school. The teacher was talking about the hardest part of being an artist is knowing when to stop. I often hear his voice in my head.

He had this treehouse /loft he built in the art room. Good behavior was rewarded by allowing us to do oyr drawing in the loft. I was terrified of heights. I never went up into it- yet I never saw things from the ground lever. Kind of ironic.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely work! The shell on the first one looks stitched!

    ReplyDelete