KC Henna Supply

Kansas City's Source for all things Henna www.kchenna.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

30 days of creativity- day 14

What a beautiful day.

I had a nice benadryl coma and now I have a headache. But damn it, I am creating any way!

The kids and I created a wonderful dinner. Peppers stuffed with sausage, veggies, tomato sauce and cheese. Then the kids made sparkle grapes.

If you have not tried sparkle grapes, you are missing out.

The recipe is here though it is not much of a recipe. Just wet grapes rolled in jello powder. Oh they are tasty. Like little crack balls.

http://puresugar.net/cooking-thursday-sour-patch-grapes-glitter-grapes-recipe/

I have a dear friend who makes space paintings here in KC. His medium is spray paint, and it is amazing!

Check him out, http://instagram.com/kryptc

I tried my hand at some mock space cards, inspired by my lil bro. Having a great time with it.

Space is such an interesting place.... so mich fun to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment